Mgr of Sales and Comm Engagement
About the Job
What You'll Do
The Manager of Sales and Community Engagement will drive overall all sales for the venue by recruiting, coaching and mentoring leading the marketing and sales departments.The MSCE is responsible for working with guests and collaborating with culinary and operations teams to sell and execute best in class Topgolf event experiences.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How You'll Do It
- Mentor, coach and inspire the sales and marketing team to exceed monthly (period), quarterly and annual goals through regular communication and engaged mentoring.
- Field incoming inquires and maintain consistent business development to build and execute a high level of event revenue providing an excellent experience for our guests. Forecasting revenue based on pipelines, producing win/loss updates and addressing gaps.
- Maintain solid relationships with the operations and culinary teams with regular meetings (GM 1:1's, Event Catering / BEO and staff meetings etc.) and communication. Coach and mentor the event execution team to ensure a high standard of event service and an excellent guest experience from start to finish.
- Maintain all materials within the venue are compliant with brand standard (timely/updated/in good condition) and executing all Company-wide initiatives. Additionally managing inventory of all promotional and sales items (including hand out items, tents, banners etcl)
- Manage and approve event close outs and payments, balancing CRM and POS systems and resolve discrepancies.
- Manage the sales and marketing team's schedules, PTO request and accountabilities including KPI's (using reports and dashboards) and revenue targets.
- Engage in with the venue and global brand through Workplace, Regional Sales and Marketing 1-on-1, leadership calls.
- Engage in local marketing activations by assessing opportunities, generating on-brand ideas, managing the annual budget / finances, recruiting, hiring and training the marketing team and attending & overseeing execution. Additionally the MSCE will track metrics related to activations including results and ROI.
What We're Looking For
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.