Golf Services Manager
About the Job
What You'll Do
The Guest Services Manager (AKA Golf Services Manager) leads their team in providing best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. By working with, training and coaching our Associates, the Guest Services Manager ensures our Guests have the best time of their lives.
The Guest Services Manager is responsible for building a strong Guest Services team - hiring, scheduling, Associate development and training, and team building. And they are responsible for all operations activities involved with playing the game of Topgolf - our game system, helping Guests to bays, Guest safety, maintaining golf and game supplies, retail sales, and managing leagues, clinics and academies.
The Guest Services Manager also has general operational responsibilities related to running the entire venue (opening/closing, managing shifts, etc.) but they make sure these never interfere with the Guest Experience.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How You'll Do It
- Supervise the team in providing best-in-class service
- Coach and develop the team and drive Associate engagement
- Uphold operating standards and drive Guest safety and satisfaction
- Ensure all Guest areas are staffed and functioning efficiently
- Manage the operational duties of their department
- Delegate and follow-up on the completion of tasks
- Demonstrate Topgolf's Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit and revenue
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of restaurant, hotel or golf course management experience with at least 3 recent years as Assistant General Manager or General Manager within a restaurant, hotel, or golf environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.