Front of House Mgr (Hospitality Mgr)
About the Job
What You'll Do
The Hospitality Manager leads our team in providing best-in-class, off-the-chart, rockstar-level service with hospitality for our Guests. By working with, training and coaching our Associates; the Hospitality Manager drives the highest level of service to ensure our Guests have the best time of their lives.
Hospitality Managers also have general operational responsibilities related to running the venue (opening/closing, managing shifts, etc.) but they make sure these never interfere with the Guest experience.
Additionally, Hospitality Managers may be responsible for overseeing other specific business functions. This might include (but would not be not limited to) hiring, scheduling, Associate development and training, ordering and inventory management, facilities maintenance, and marketing.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
How You'll Do It
- Supervise the team in providing best-in-class service on a daily basis
- Coach and develop the team and drive Associate engagement
- Uphold operating procedures and service and safety standards, especially Guest Satisfaction
- Ensure all Guest areas are staffed and functioning efficiently
- Delegate tasks
- Demonstrate Topgolf's Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
- Focus on business metrics to drive performance
- Maximize profit and revenue
- Perform other operational duties as assigned by your manager
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of restaurant, hotel or golf course management experience with at least 1 recent year as an Assistant General Manager or General Manager with a restaurant, hotel, or golf environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.