UK Trade Compliance Specialist
About the Job
- Interface with freight forwarders, UK Customs, internal contacts on matters of import clearance
- Manage animal origin related GTC matters in conjunction with Regulatory
- Conduct post entry audits on import/export and ensure record keeping is precise
- Identify Trade Compliance issues/gaps and work towards resolution.
- Significant experience in Trade Compliance or similar function
- Solid knowledge of UK Tariff Schedule, Import/Export regulations, FTA and Incoterms
- Solid communicator, able to interface with stakeholders and implement GTC initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft required plus knowledge of screening tools desirable
- Good understanding of Supply Chain
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!