Senior EHS Associate
About the Job
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you will have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Facilitate and follow-up on actions from various functions and departments in EHS improvement activities, rectifications works and accident/incident investigations, contractor Permit-To-Work systems
- Perform EHS inspections of the company operations to ensure compliance, and improvement of EHS improvements
- Identify and implement periodic EHS performance monitoring and measurements of the company’s EHS performance through proactive and reactive monitoring e.g. noise mapping, trade effluent, industrial hygiene and air emission monitoring.
- Ensure that systems and procedures within the department are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO13485, QSR 21CFR, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and WHO Good Distribution Practice.
- Maintain EHS documentations required under the EHS management system e.g. accident/incident records, chemical inventories, licenses and permits, MSDS, etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering, preferably in an environmental, health sciences, industrial hygiene and chemical regulatory discipline.
- In-depth understanding of EHS knowledge and practices
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills for effective and efficient execution of EHS activities
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market, and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, and Unity Lab Services, we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.