Field Service Manager MEA
About the Job
How will you make an impact?
You will lead Field Service Engineer team (12/15 Direct reports) in the Bulk Elemental Analysis (BEA) Product Line in Middle East and Africa as well as managing and supporting the EMEA Dealers or Agents. This team is responsible to execute all after sales activities to the regional/country installed base. This role will be fully empowered and accountable for the day-to-day execution of the tasks required to drive successful after sales service business.
What will you do?
- Be the leader of the BEA MEA & Dealers Field Service Engineer Team, provide guidance, direction, and leadership to Field Service and Team Leads, & support and guidance for the EMEA Dealers and Agents.
- Manages, leads, organizes, directs, plans, controls and coordinates all Regional /Country Service Activities for the related Products. Is responsible to achieve the most effective and efficient way possible to deliver the required Services to all customers in the Region/Country to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Continually analyzes the needs for Field service and addresses these through organizational design, process change, and team development.
- Responsible for the completion of the annual performance management process and owns compensation decision of the team.
- Actively participates in the Contract Sales Process and promotes our contracts in order to achieve highest contract penetration rates
- Responsible of the Regional/Country service contract Booking forecast and for controlling the T&M invoicing with respect of timing and accuracy in order to get lowest numbers of customer complaints, discounts and credit notes.
- Manages and actively participate in the Field activities of the Region/Country and ensures timely and high quality Service Deliveries to our customers which exceed their expectation
- Always ensures highest professional relationships with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible.
- Accountable for the resolution of technical escalations coming from customers. Provide regular and transparent reporting to the management on escalation status and progress
- Is responsible for Field Service customer satisfaction (CAS) score in the assigned regions, for putting in place RCCM when required and for promptly managing customer alerts.
- Leads Field Service Performance Indicators (KPI) Review each month. Analyze metrics and customer-centric data to develop improvement.
- Performs all job duties within ISO standards, regulatory or statutory requirements. Ensure that all staff handles transactions in accordance with defined procedures and standards. Follow our ethical business conduct guidance.
How will you get here?
Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or another related field
More than 7 years of people management experience in a service organization
Nice to have Knowledge of analytical spectroscopy techniques such as XRF, XRD and OES, and Automation. Possess technical engineering aptitude to understand advanced level of product knowledge.
Experience working in a multinational company with demonstrated ability to lead effectively and drive results in a matrixed management operating environment
Experience in the Mining industry a plus
Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation), with a demonstrated ability to influence through a straight-forward style of communication. Fluency English is required and French speaking is an advantage
Ability to understand, analyze and assimilate complex issues, draw correct conclusions, and formulate clear strategy and policies
Possess a continuous process improvement mindset with the ability to lead effectively and manage change
Fluency in French & English Mandatory
Advanced in use of Microsoft Office Suite and ERP Software, Knowledge of SAP/Salesforce a plus
Ability to work effectively in a team environment, to build strategic relationships and networks
Open to travel up to 30% in the region