English and German speaking Customer Service Representative (f/m/d)
About the Job
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science with $25 billion in sales and 75,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
At our Darmstadt site we are responsible for marketing, sales, service and support of all Life Technologies products. We are home to the central sales office, the Customer Care Center for EMEA and a training laboratory for customer training. We hold more than 4,000 patents and licenses and offer more than 50,000 products on the market for medical and basic research. Life Technologies GmbH has approximately 270 employees who look after our customers in the field and in the office.
To support our Team in Darmstadt we are looking for an English speaking Customer Service Representative (f/m/d)
- Supervision and control of the complete order processing with the corresponding specialist departments
- Acting as an interface to the customer and taking over the telephone and written customer support as well as processing incoming customer enquiries
- Efficient and professional handling of customer complaints
- Evaluation of individual customer requirements and forwarding to the responsible department
- Maintenance and follow-up of customer service reports
- Ensuring high quality customer service for Thermo Fisher Scientific customers
- Cooperation and management of projects as part of a team
- Maintenance of departmental guidelines
- You gained a Bachelor´s Degree or completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification or professional experience
- Ideally, first work experience in customer service, preferably in a department with direct customer contact
- High written and oral communication skills in English and good knowledge of German as well
- A workplace where you can apply your excellent language skills and service-oriented approach to international customer contact on a daily basis
- A new challenge with a long-term perspective and good conditions
- The opportunity to work in a team with international flair and great team spirit
- A challenging job in a good working atmosphere in a future-oriented life science company that is a leader in its market position.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as well as your period of notice.