Clinical and Commercial Process Development Scientist
About the Job
Monza site is a world class contract manufacturing and development facility, specialized in aseptic injectable drugs. Joining a global team and more than 1000 colleagues on site, the selected candidate will experience a smart, international, and fast-growing environment. With revenues of more than $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The following features are requested for the searched profile:
- Degree in Chemistry or CTF
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Flexible to change
- Good comunication skill to approach with Customer
- Predisposition to work with members of other teams
- Strong chemical knowledge for the formulation development of solutions, both liquid and lyophilized
- High Level Ability to organize your own daily activities and within different department
- Flexibility to write, to share and to finalize all the documentation on time for the product batches manufacturing.
This role offers the opportunity to grow as a technical leader of R&D manufacturing processes with state-of-the-art equipment and, as a client facing role, the chance to directly interact with pharmaceutical companies from all over the world, and enhance your communication and project management skills.