Now hiring Caregivers for elderly clients in the surrounding areas of Virginia Beach for full-time and part-time hours. PCA or Nursing Assistant Preferred.
We're changing how the world lives and ages at home. TheKey, formerly Home Care Assistance, provides premium in-home care to older adults so they can live safely and comfortably at home as they age. Our unique team-based approach provides exceptional support to our caregivers as well as our clients. We’re committed to helping families get the support and quality care they need—so that more older adults can live well and age wisely in the home they love.
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with a profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. Including companionship, homemaking, personal care, medication reminders and transportation. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.
Who We (TheKey) Are:
We stand for optimal well-being in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care. At TheKey, we pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who feel just as passionate as we do about helping transform the lives of aging adults by providing the utmost white glove experience for our clients to promote a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our employees are compassionate, committed, innovative and dedicated to improving the quality of life our seniors so deserve. Would you like to help us change the way the world ages?
What We Offer:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive wages
- Paid Training - Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Paid Sick Time
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K with employer match
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid Virtual Tele-Health Appointments
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
- 24/7 Dedicated Caregiver Support Team
- Delivering exceptional care to the dedicated client in their home
- Help execute comprehensive personalized weekly schedules and care plans
- Complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner (ADLs)
- Supply personal companionship, remaining actively engaged with each client by providing ongoing social & emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities to include personal hygiene, mobility assistance, incontinence care, light housekeeping, feeding and meal preparation
- Keep order, safety and client enjoyment top of mind at all times
- Provide transportation to and from appointments as needed
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and report changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability or behavior
- Empathy, compassion and kindness a MUST
- Over the age of 18 & authorized to work in U.S.
- Professional / Character References
- Pass Criminal Background Check
- Show Valid (not expired) Identification
- Bank Account for Direct Deposit
- SmartPhone for Care Plan, Scheduling & Payroll
- Attend & Complete In-Person Orientation
- Must be reliable, dependable and on-time.
- COVID Vaccinated is highly preferred
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to get to and from work.
TheKey is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.