Front Office Manager
About the Job
- Ensure all guests/owners are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner and that all HGV standards are being applied
- Responsible for assisting with training and direct new department employees
- Ensure all Front Office quality standards are followed and that all policies and procedures are consistently applied
- Work in conjunction with accounting to maintain and minimize levels of account receivables
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guests' expectations
- Ensure the timely completion of performance appraisals
- Act as a liaison between the resort and timeshare guests/owners to ensure spectacular level of customer service
- Facilitate the resolution of any concerns/complaints for the guest and/ or refer and follow-up with appropriate personnel
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
- 1+ year(s) of management or supervisory experience
- 2+ year(s) of related experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills such as integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- A courteous and professional attitude when handling upset guests and difficult situations
- High school diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 2+ years of management or supervisory experience
- Possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Proven ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Interpersonal skills, high level of communication skills, ability to make decisions and lead others
- Understanding of how Housekeeping and Front Office work together
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.