HGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
New Hire Bonus Up To $1000!
Provides excellence in service for guests and owners while on property, responding to guest inquiries and needs. Follows brand standards at all times. Conduct that demonstrates commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and our company Values is expected at all times.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Runner you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions
- Make sure that all requests are delivered in timely manner
- Make sure that all items delivered to the guest rooms are clean and in working order
- Check store rooms for availability of cribs, high chairs, pack & play and bed rails and ensure they are in safe condition
- Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with resort standards
- Replenishes linen and guest amenities
- Assists co-workers as requested
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs.
- Physically able to move large and heavy objects such as: carts, large bags of linen, ironing board, furniture, mattresses
- Physically able to operate cleaning equipment such as: vacuum cleaners, brooms, mops, spray bottles, carpet care equipment, hard floor equipment, hose
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals, vibrations, humidity, cold, heat, dust and noise
- Ability to read and recognize room numbers
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form
- Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness as they apply to all aspects of room
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
- Able to lift 75lbs; push/pull carts of 150lbs.
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct
- Within position scope, ensure resort is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA
- Uses the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): gloves, safety shoes, safety glasses
- Report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly to management
- Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by the company and site are essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Carries out reasonable requests of supervisor or management.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hospitality experience
- High School / GED
- Previous related experience
- Hospitality industry