Call Center Representative
About the Job
BEST PLACE FOR PEOPLE
Join us in making connections.Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. What You Will Do:
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms
- Assisting the customer with the correct price plan
What You Will Bring:
- 6 months Contact Center experience preferred
- One year previous customer service experience required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.
Teleperformance offers outstanding support to our team.
You are the reason for this company’s success and your well-being is our priority. We believe in nourishing your work life balance and making sure you are feeling loved. Our excellent medical benefits give you the opportunity to regularly check on your health, providing a solid health and financial security while our paid vacation leaves, flexible scheduling, and 401k Savings account can grant you the vacation you deserve while still working or after retirement. In Teleperformance, there are a lot more for you because we value YOU!