Summer 2021 IT Risk Analyst Internship
About the Job
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two's Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
The Third-Party Risk Analyst Intern position is a great opportunity to learn about how risks associated with establishing relationships with 3rd parties are assessed at a global enterprise. As companies grow and need to outsource tasks and functions to outside companies, a Third-Party Risk Analyst becomes both critical and crucial in understanding the risks of these relationships and protecting the company from possible data loss or unauthorized intrusion. This role adds value by identifying and assessing the controls used by 3rd parties to ensure that our data is adequately protected, and the business is aware of any risks we may incur by partnering with a third party.
What You'll Take On
For this intern opportunity, the candidate will learn about the third-party risk framework and governance program, which is how we grade companies that will store or process our information. At a high level, the candidate will learn about risk, security requirements, and how to identify and evaluate third party risk. The candidate will assist in managing a new third-party assessment tool to automate part of the current risk assessment process.
This is a huge opportunity to learn a job role that is in high demand in both the private and public sector. The experience and skills gained are highly transferrable across multiple industries.
What You'll Do:
- Work with team members to update and create documents and presentations that can be used to inform internal employees, external auditors, or regulators about the vendor risk management program.
- Assist with scheduling third party risk assessments across the enterprise.
- Collaborate on third party risk assessments to learn how to gauge their current information security posture and practices.
- Observe and conduct document assessment activities following established processes and procedures.
- Assist and participate in collaborative events to present information security awareness material.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
Education: All Interns should be current students or recent grads.
- Concentration: All Concentrations May Apply
- GPA (If applicable): Minimum 3.0
- Experience: Preferably experience or courses in operational risk management and cybersecurity. We are open to candidates with different work and educational backgrounds.
- Knowledge, Skills & abilities: Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Time Management, and Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees' bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.