Summer 2021 ERP Analyst Intern
About the Job
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two's Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
What You'll Take On
This section should list out the responsibilities of the job. Things to consider: What Goals Are Non-Negotiable? Lead with strong verbs to describe what this person will do. What will you learn, solve, produce, or achieve in this role. What are some of the unique and interesting challenges (performance objectives) within the first 60-90 days or 6months -1 year? Describe the task, the action required to complete the task and some measure of success.
The role of the ERP Analyst is to learn the business processes of the general ledger system (Oracle JDE) and the master data management system (Informatica PIM) and how technology helps drive business success.
Collaboration between IT and our business partners in Sales, Finance, Operations, HR, & Labels such as Rockstar and 2K is essential to provide information used in analysis to understand past company performance as well as future forecasting and decision making.
This internship will introduce IT applications and focus on:
- Business Processes
- JDE/PIM Fundamentals Training
- JDE Purchasing Training
- JDE Sales Training
- JDE Inventory Training
- PIM Item & Product Master Data Fundamentals
- Business Analysis
- Gathering & Documenting Business Requirements
- Communicating with Stakeholders (Meetings, E-mails)
- Creating test plans/ scripts, assisting with UAT testing
- Work with business analyst in resolving tasks as directed
- Prepare Training documents
- Data Governance
- Project Management & Communication
- Meeting Minutes- capturing action items & key decisions (MS OneNote)
- Attend Weekly Project Status Meeting, assist in maintaining project plans
- Maintaining and issues log
- Support JDE/PIM Users
- Understand Service Now Ticketing System
- Work with team to understand process & resolve issues
- Understand Service Now Ticketing System
What You Bring
This section should highlight the critical skills needed in order to be successful in this role. Keep the requirements clear and realistic. We do not want to scare candidates away and we also do not want to engage unqualified candidates with a short + broad list of requirements. What have they done previously that would make someone successful in this role?
- Working toward bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- Course work on database architecture and use of SQL
- Collaboration, listening, written and verbal communications skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.