Sr. System Administrator (Hyperion)
About the Job
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have crafted some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to build our open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
Do your colleagues go to you for advice? Or would they consider you a problem-solver? If so, we'd love to speak with you as we're seeking a collaborative and hardworking EPM Analyst (within the Business Applications department) who is comfortable a domain specialist within the Hyperion (HFM) software system. It requires both technical capability and proven discernment, in which you'll collaborate with the business and build relationships with other verticals here at T2 (audit, infrastructure, etc.).
What You'll Tackle:
- Serve as System Administrator for the Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), FDM, and other reporting Systems, including system maintenance, report writing, and training for end users.
- Serve as project lead for implementations of new applications of the Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system, including testing, verifying, and training end users.
- Provide EPM application support with Hyperion reporting solutions by and analyzing T2's userbase.
- Ensure applications meet required SLA's while helping with requirement gathering and user documentation.
- Employ knowledge of Essbase and Financial Management to facilitate better deployment of application, application security and other interface tools.
- Support the operations of existing applications accurately using Hyperion / Anaplan support & developer resources.
- Enforce SOX related processes in completing assignments.
- Document scripts and process flow in our central repositories, shared knowledge center and provide cross-training as needed.
What You Bring:
- Experience in supporting EPM software at an enterprise level, with hands on experience with Hyperion and some familiarity with Anaplan.
- You've been a part of 3+ full lifecycle implementations as a team member, team lead or project coordinator.
- You have phenomenal attention to detail. You double check your work and are proactive in fixing issues before/after they arise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment.
- You've consistently provided system support and direct contact with users to resolve issues with business applications
- Sales/financial process and functional knowledge required
- Knowledge of audit compliance (adhering to organizational change, maintaining logs/records.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Phenomenal Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.