About the Job
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Disintegration, and more. Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Singapore, and Las Vegas.
A Producer at Private Division supports our 3rd party developers and is generally involved in all aspects of game development from concept through launch - and into post-launch support. In this role you will oversee highly-complex development projects and ultimately be accountable for driving the team to a timely release to the standards of the highest quality. The Producer also acts as a liaison between our external development teams and the internal and external services Private Division uses to help bring these games to market.
What You'll Take On
- Manage projects at different stages of development while acting as the product's champion.
- Lead and collaborate closely with teams to meet production schedules and maintain a coherent creative vision throughout the entire process.
- Act as a liaison to external development studios, assisting with setting up developer collaboration and issue resolution.
- Maintain project budgets, schedules and forecasts, anticipating, identifying and resolving overruns.
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR to support their efforts to promote the game while advocating for the development teams.
- Assist backend processes such as Games as a Service / Live Operations, Release Management or Technical Developer Assessment as needed for your projects.
- Travel, both domestic and international, may be required (once it is safe to do so).
What You Bring
- A love and understanding of games and what it takes to make them and the chaos of development.
- A deep desire to learn and contribute to the creation of new games.
- Experience in game development and has shipped one or more titles for PC or console.
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies.
- Is comfortable learning new methods and tools and teaching others.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Document, share, and teach relevant processes to the production team.
- Proven ability to lead and connect with all game development disciplines.
- Able to gain and maintain the respect and trust of external development teams through thoughtful discussion and perseverance.
- Encouraged to identify and then take ownership of any responsibilities that lie within the scope of projects that are not currently assigned.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. ("T2") is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic - not an individual's race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.