Internal Audit Associate
About the Job
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to build an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a phenomenal place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions.
We are a multi-national organization within the exciting world of entertainment seeking an Internal Audit Associate to join our NYC-based Internal Audit (IA) team!
Are you interested in solving complex problems and getting to the root of an issue? Do you have an eagerness to learn about managing enterprise risk? Are you fun-loving, enjoy all kinds of games and like to build connections with your peers and colleagues?
Take-Two is looking for an Associate who is proactive, engaging, collaborative, and capable of delivering high-quality support to partners and colleagues within a framework of leading practice. The position includes working on high-impact projects for both T2 business processes and information technology (IT) across the full audit lifecycle.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with team collaboration, working within an agile and fast-paced environment, and providing polished and self-reviewed results. Excellent communication skills are vital, along with attention to detail, confidentiality, dedication, and a willingness to work hard and get the job done.
In return, we can offer the opportunity to work in a cool environment for an innovative video game publisher committed to leading the field in creativity and innovation!
THE T2 INTERNAL AUDIT TEAM:
Our mission is to assist T2 management in the identification, evaluation, and mitigation of risk. Our work is focused on enhancing and protecting organizational value by providing independent and objective risk-based assurance, advice, and insight. We are committed to fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships, holding a reputation as a trusted reliable resource, and providing innovative risk and control solutions.
Just a bit more about us so you get a flavor of our team ... we are global team and pride ourselves as a service organization focused on providing Internal Audit, Sarbanes Oxley ("SOX") Compliance and Risk Consulting services to the T2 enterprise. Most importantly, we have fun with our work and enjoy working with each other. Our work consists of:
- Focusing on enterprise wide Operational, Financial, Compliance and Strategic Risk
- Assessing the T2 risk profile, considering internal/ external risk factors and changes to the business
- Developing, prioritizing and executing a risk based Internal Audit plan
- Coordinating with External Audit to support direct assistance/direct reliance strategy
- Performing walkthroughs and testing
- Serving as a main point of contact for T2 process owners, providing input on internal control design and effectiveness
- Serving as risk and control subject matter specialists
- Working with management on special requests to support business operations
- Specialties include:
- Risk and controls (business process and information technology controls)
- Business process design
- System implementations
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE ON:
- Performing walkthroughs and testing of internal controls within the company's business units to ensure compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act
- Assisting with risk assessment, planning and scoping of operational audits and reviews
- Assisting with controls rationalization and SOX optimization efforts
- Executing audit programs and preparing detailed work papers to document the results of operational and SOX reviews
- Assisting in the communication of findings and recommendations to all levels of departmental and operating unit management verbally and through concisely written reports
- Assisting on special projects as assigned
- Assisting in data gathering and risk analysis to support the enterprise risk management program
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit
- Understanding the technology supporting business processes and performing IT related assignments as required
- Assisting with various administration tasks
- Being a role-model within the business and mentoring / supporting the IA intern (as applicable)
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2 - 3 years of experience (Big 4 experience is a plus)
- Pursuing or maintains a professional designation, such as a CPA, CIA or CISA and/or related university degree
- Attention to detail
- Fundamental report writing skills
- General understanding of accounting and auditing standards (knowledge of the IIA Standards is a plus)
- General understanding of SOX compliance for a public company
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- An interest or experience of the industry is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!