Construction Project Coordinator
About the Job
Take-Two Interactive is looking for a Construction Project Coordinator to join our Facilities Management & Corporate Real Estate team at our New York Global Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity to support facility construction projects across the globe, working with Take-Two and our studios to manage new builds from concept to completion.
- Assist the VP Real Estate & Facilities Management, Facilities Directors and Project Management Director by coordinating the end-to-end delivery of small to large, complex, multi-staged Facilities, and Real Estate projects across multiple global locations.
- Support new and existing facility construction, renovation, and site operation projects.
- Support the development of the processes, tasks, and tools used to take a project from conception to completion, including all of the key components required for planning, managing, controlling, and governing projects.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to track and facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Coordinate with all parties involved in the planning, design, and construction process.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to track, execute and report on milestones.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects based on priority and availability.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Communicate with end users and technology teams, gathering information, and providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
- Ability to gather information to prepare budgets and inform vendors.
- Be able to respond to critical requests during off hours. Some travel will be required.
- Create and maintain documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles - through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.