Do you pride yourself on being able to make fast meaningful relationships, while working in a fast-paced environment? Join us in driving brand awareness for some of the most exciting telecom products, services, & solutions as a Brand Ambassador. In this part-time role, you will work a market of mobile carrier locations which need to be visited 2x a month for approximately 1 hour per visit. You will visit 3-6 locations per day.
Here are the details:
- You will engage and build relationships with mobile store staff and management for the purpose of training the client’s product information, messaging, and selling tips related to innovative mobile accessory products.
- Representatives will also promote the brand, increase awareness, and drive enthusiasm for selling clients products.
- Ensure all signage or point of purchase materials are in place and the product is properly priced.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, build brand awareness, and remove barriers to sales with client field leadership, retailer field leadership and associates.
- Success in this role will present you with additional opportunities to rapidly advance your career.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay and mileage between locations
- Paid Training and ongoing career opportunities
- Great growth potential
Here’s what you need to ROC this role:
- Must be able to work Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 10am-5pm
- 1 year or more experience working with consumer electronics at retail
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age.
- Ideally have experience with T-Mobile, Cricket, Verizon, Metro PC and/or Boost Mobile
- Comfortable training & coaching retail associates on how to use client’s products and equipment t
- echnology savvy and confident talking about the client’s innovative products
- Must have strong time management skills and work independently
- Reliable transportation and valid auto insurance
- Ability to use technology to record your work and time
- In this fast-paced retail environment, we must stay flexible and ready for what’s next!
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and Technology”. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Min: USD $20.00/Hr. Max: USD $22.00/Hr.