System Analyst II
About the Job
Job Title: Systems Analyst II, Oracle Cloud PLM
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
This position will be located in our Bangalore, India.
How will you make an impact?
The PLM team is tasked with providing best-in-class IT support by applying standard best practice methodologies. Systems Analyst II, Oracle Cloud PLM will be responsible in providing new solutions on various processes around PLM. The work includes new implementations mainly designing, building and Configuring Oracle Cloud PLM.
What will you do?
The Systems Administrator II, Oracle Cloud PLM will play a key role in delivering IT strategic and strategic projects, developing technical solutions and working with internal Team. This will also involve working with various internal IT teams to determine and build robust PLM process based on best practice recommendation. Additional responsibilities include monitoring PLM applications, reviewing and investigating application issues. The resource will collaborate with business process owners and other functional teams to configure Oracle Cloud PLM applications to meet the business needs.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Project Management, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience acceptable.
- Minimum of 3 years of PLM and Oracle Cloud PLM / management experience
- 2 years of experience in a similarly complex technical organization
- Demonstrated experience with project management/delivery / ITIL in a regulated environment
Tool & Technology Skills
- Engineer Graduate / MCA / MBA with 5+ years of experience.
- Hands on experience working with Oracle Product Data Hub.
- Hands on experience working with Oracle Product Development.
- Should have understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) under ERP setup.
- Experience in working with Oracle JD Edwards or SAP ERP will be an added advantage
- Should be aware about basic concepts of APIs / Open Interfaces.
- Should have experience of doing at least one PDH implementation “end to end” from scratch
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Techno functional lead to implement Oracle Cloud and Agile PLM applications
- Extensive hands-on experience designing and developing all aspects of PLM and MDM solutions
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
- Design, develop, debug PLM configuration, MDM hub configurations, data quality services, and workflow solutions.
- Ability to understand and convert the functional requirements to technical specifications and lead the engagement from Technical stand point
- Own production incidents, triaging (technical, data, and functional), assignment, and resolution.
- Integrate the Oracle cloud with downstream ERP systems like E1 and SAP, BI for reporting, Hybris and other applications.
- Experience in Oracle cloud BI reporting.
- Strong understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architecture, data quality, data governance, and BI concepts.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL (slicing and dicing data)
- Excellent analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming, data modeling, and entity-relationship diagrams
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in non-technical terms.
- Experience in integration, data migration, web services etc
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
- Gather requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
- Capable of defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
- Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
- Design and develop Agile PLM customizations and web based PLM solutions.
- Experience in Agile SDK and BI Publisher.
- Design and develop Agile PLM integration solutions with ERP, XCAD and Legacy systems.
- Design and develop various custom reports using Oracle PL/SQL, BI Publisher Engine.
- Experience in Agile PC, PPM or PG&C modules
- Configure and deploy agile application software, configurations, and patches.
- Perform Agile Data Migration activities using Data Load, File Load or Import.
- Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
- 5+ years of experience working with Product Data Hub, PD or Agile PLM. Cloud experience preferred.
- Consulting skills: business analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the C-level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted best business practices
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
- Able to travel 20% to other Thermo Fisher locations
- Perform Agile PLM Infrastructure scale up, configuration and Administration.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.