Director, M&A Finance - Corporate - US
About the Job
Company:US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience:10+ Years
Employment Type:Full Time
Brief role description:
Position provides M&A valuation and execution support for acquisitions and/or mergers that are aligned with the Company’s strategic direction. Financial management support extends throughout the M&A lifecycle, including valuation, financial and business case development, synergy and dyssynergy analysis, presentation to business/market leaders and corporate executive team, full financial due diligence, development and consensus building for an actionable integration plan, and overseeing and tracking value capture and performance post-close. Position manages a Senior Analyst/Manager, and closely partners with closely with CFO and numerous internal and external parties across a wide array of functional and business leadership areas.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Manage valuation/return, business case development, and executive/BOD presentations to support company’s growth through M&A
- Drive consensus building/alignment on business case (including synergies, costs) with numerous internal partners and appropriate business/market leadership team
- Perform or manage external financial/accounting due diligence for each transaction assigned. Collaborate closely with all other functional areas of due diligence team (i.e. Commercial, Supply Chain, Sales, Real Estate/Construction, Tax, BT, QA, Legal) in addition to business/market leadership team accountable for a specific transaction
- Support development and consensus building for integration plans prior to deal closing
- Tracks and manages value capture, financial performance, and execution of the acquisitions post-close
- Managing, coaching and professional development of Manager/Senior Analyst direct report
- Finance or Accounting degree required
- MBA preferred
- CPA or CFA a plus
- 10 years progressive financial management, inclusive of some direct M&A experience (investment banking, corp. finance, or TAS firm environment preferred), Working knowledge of the Industry a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation, and consensus-building skills
- Understanding of how to gather competitive market intelligence and market insights
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to understand financial statements/models
- Ability to assess financial assumptions, potential synergies, and strategic rational to appropriately evaluate deals
- Business analysis skills, the ability to see implications and provide consultative solutions/recommendations
- Analytical and problem solving skills in fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Results orientated
- Ability to document and track project progress
- Excellent communication skills
BENEFITS INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.