Licensed Practical Nurse
About the Job
Now hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our team at Symphony Care Network!
1500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!
We welcome nursing professionals who:
Are uncompromising in providing concentrated and quality-driven care.
Who possess forward-thinking motivation aimed to set and exceed standards in practice.
Are role models of dedication, treating every patient with the utmost respect and kindness.
At Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)must have the following:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with DAILY PAY option, tuition grant, comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.