Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Subject Matter Expert. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
SMEs in this role get to:
- Empower the Work: Create, Facilitate, and Huddle Sessions to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge.
- Impact the bottom line: Conduct BQ / Remedial training for the folks in nesting. Also, conduct floor interventions for BQ teams.
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Take the lead: Delivering new hire training for the business, ensure to give a good learning experience for the new hires, ensuring to equip new hires with the relevant skill sets to meet the production goals from the first-month post-nesting. Should partner with quality and training manager to identify skill and knowledge gap that leads to a stable performance trend. Work with the training manager to prepare training content to run a BQ intervention for the business. and Work with the training manager in catering the learning via the update management process and new launches.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Subject Matter Expert in a BPO setup with US banking and financial background
- Excellent Data Mining skills
- Ability to think outside of traditional role to evaluate business implications
- Ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Amenable working onsite in Palayan, Nueva Ecija
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.