Unlicensed Assistant Personnel (POOL) - Citrus Regional Surgery Center
About the Job
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
The unlicensed assistant personnel will assist our teammates in maintaining a clean, safe, and organized environment in the Business Office. This will include courteously greeting and registering patients, building patient charts, answering multi-line phone, assisting the scheduler with data entry when needed, stocking supplies, and other related office responsibilities. Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is required.
- Basic knowledge of computer use.
- This position requires that the teammate is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
- Must be comfortable around people.
- Must provide verification of TST (tuberculin skin test) as required by state law and in accordance with company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.