Nurse Assistant Certified (POOL) - Dry Creek Surgery Center
About the Job
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is transforming specialty care in our communities. We relentlessly create value by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering exceptional care and healing to our patients and communities we serve. We are driven to achieve the quadruple aim in health care: high quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care. As a national leader in surgical care, SCA’s 10,000 teammates operate more than 250 surgical facilities that serve nearly 1 million patients per year. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Why join SCA? Consider the following fantastic benefits…
- Positive work culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
- Employer-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- Certified Nurse Assistant who can provide assistance to the professional staff.
- Daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients as directed by the RN in charge.
- Maintain patient comfort and safety.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Represent the facility with integrity, free of gifts or improper inducements.
- A CNA adheres to the facility’s Core Values and mission with complete regard for the dignity of each person.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Education, Training and Experience: Certification as Nursing Assistant, 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Abilities & Skills: Work in a high paced area and able to adapt to various tasks as needed.
Physical Requirements: Individual should be able to transfer/lift patients and be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual. Friendly to patient and a team player.
Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.