ID Access Management Engineer
About the Job
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is transforming specialty care in our communities. We relentlessly create value by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering exceptional care and healing to our patients and communities we serve. We are driven to achieve the quadruple aim in health care: high quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care. As a national leader in surgical care, SCA’s 10,000 teammates operate more than 250 surgical facilities that serve nearly 1 million patients per year. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Why join SCA? Consider the following fantastic benefits…
· Positive work culture
· Career growth opportunities
· Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
· Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
· Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
· Employer-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
· Excellent 401(k) Plan
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Plan, analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of IAM applications, including Authorization/Authentication and Account Creation/Management/Provisioning in data repositories.
- All management, setup, and administration of the IAM platform or internal applications requiring IAM.
- Control Access and Integration to all HTTP API’s using federation protocols.
- Managing and refining a Role Based Security framework, producing schema designs and operational plans for enforcement.
- Managing and implementing single sign-on solutions utilizing federated technologies such as SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect and LDAP.
- Support the planning and delivery of the enterprise-level IAM program.
- Provide expertise on IAM key principles.
- Develop infrastructure and solutions that provide safe experiences internally and externally.
- Work alongside application owners to develop application security roles within centralized IAM directories.
- Gather requirements from customers to develop IAM automation solutions.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflows.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Education and experience equivalent to:Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline; or related work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience working in Identity and Access Management
- High-level of expertise working with IAM technologies
- In-depth understanding of modern authentication solutions using SAML/OAuth/OIDC/PAM
- In-depth, registry level knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Proven track record around IAM security
- Azure experience a plus
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual
- Desire to learn and grow in your technical skillsets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Able to clearly explain technical issues in a way that nontechnical people can understand
- Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently