Supply Chain Operations Quality Manager
About the Job
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Quality Manager
Location: Shanghai Wai Gao Qiao Free Trade Zone
Reports To: Sr. DC Manager
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Manage DC operations related quality issues, including customer complaints, return request, CAS, inventory accuracy, compliance, damage and operation failures in warehouses…
- Oversee inventory counting activities among DC’s (Self-run and 3P) and various ERPs (SAP and Oracle E1), drive improvement of accuracy.
- Implement CAPA and drive for improvement.
- Support related functions to address issues and work out solutions.
- Handle daily DC operation quality issues, e.g. Return requests approval via SFDC, investigation of internal/external complaints, etc.
- Root cause analysis on failure cases, draft/implement CAPA to drive improvement.
- Periodically review/audit inventory count results from self-run and 3PL WH, root cause analysis on variance and drive improvement of IRA.
- Coordinate and prepare for Internal /external audit.
- Coordinate on scrap efforts, arrange physical disposition when approval obtained.
- Coordinate cross functional efforts on DC projects to solve quality problems.
- Draft/update SOP/WI to standardize key process which has impact to SC operation quality.
- Risk analysis and control on procedures and operations in DC department.
- Handle and improve scrap control process within DC department.
- Kaizen and excellence improvement for DCWH.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in supply chain related majors, business administration.
- Solid experience in DCWH operations for more than 8 years, at least 3 years managerial experience in WH management. MNC experience is preferred.
- Hands on knowledge of SAP, WMS, or TMS. Data driven, creative thinking, Continuous Improvement mindset are required.
- Good written and oral communication for both English and Chinese.
- Project skills
- Quality system audit skills
- Lean or 6 Sigma
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.