Supply Chain Analyst Intern
About the Job
Summary of Internship
The Supply Chain Analyst-Supply Chain Excellence Internship position provides an opportunity for students who are currently pursuing a Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or similar degree. They will be involved in hands on experience working with global Supply Chain professionals in a fast-paced and complex environment. The Supply Chain Analyst intern will contribute to projects designed to move the Supply Chain forward and advance best design practices. The position starts in June, paid working 40 hours per week through August. Opportunity exists for this position to continue through the academic year on a part-time basis to allow for class schedules.
- Provide Supply Chain Excellence team support related to Global Supply Chain projects already under way or not yet started. These projects often support improvements in people, process and technology to better support the long-term business plan as well as scalable, sustainable and profitable growth.
- Get involved with supporting key business projects like SIOP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Global Reporting or other.
- Learn about global supply chain planning through daily activities.
- Accept candid feedback and look for areas of improvement
- Specific tasks will be tailored to the interns experience level and abilities
The Supply Chain Excellence – Supply Chain Analyst intern works under the close supervision of the Supply Chain Excellence leader and team.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
- Desire to contribute and improve design of new and existing scientific instrumentation products
- Exceptional customer focus
- Desire to teach other about technology in area of expertise
- Familiarity with of least one statistical tool such as SAP, JD Edwards, JMP, Minitab
- Aptitude for excel.
- Previous Internship Experience
- Experience with excel