- Sunrise Team Member
- Weight management programs
- Assesses and monitors resident's nutritional status
- Provides recommendations for nutrition intake and instructs individuals about food selection
- Preparation and principles of good nutrition
- Registered Dietitian with the American Dietetic Association
- Maintains current licensure as a Dietitian per state requirements
- Bachelors degree from an approved program in Dietetics or Nutrition
- Experience in heath care food service management and nutrition to include familiarity with a variety of foods and preparation techniques
- Proficient in utilizing nursing and administrative dietetics
- Ability to collect information and offer suggestions for reasonable plan of care
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Ability to work independently to complete assessments and care plans timely
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®