Store Mgr /Asst Store Mgr
Sun & Ski Sports Woburn, MA
About the Job
Our store is currently searching for a driven Assistant Store Manager with a passion for outdoor sports, as well as, leading a dynamic store team. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic individual.
- Responsible for ensuring that your store team delivers exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and above and beyond the Customer's expectation.
- Provide the highest quality ski & bike services and in a timely manner
- Train & develop store team on selling strategies and continuous improvement.
- Develop creative plans and strategies to increase store sales through business analysis, action planning, and consistent accountability
- Identify problems and opportunities and present viable solutions.
- Maintain store visual presentation that is consistent with company standards and creates an inspiring shopping experience
- Ensure store team follows company policies and procedures
- Attend Clinics in-store and out of the store to help enhance product knowledge.
- Promote Sun & Ski within the local community
- Lead and participate in various events.
- Manage store expenses and payroll; prioritize, plan, delegate, administrate and adapt to business needs
- Maintain communication with Store Manager (SM), District Manager (DM) and Home Office team to stay abreast of company initiatives
- Loss Prevention minimize inventory loss (internal, external and paper) and maintain accurate cash control
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Outdoor Enthusiast: Passion for cycling activities, as well as, ski/snowboard, water sports, surf/swim, skate/skateboard and more!
- 2+ years of management experience
- Proven ability to manage, motivate and develop a team, as well as, increase sales and store profitability
- 2+ years retail and or Snow/Water/Bike Sports experience; Knowledge of business operations & shrink reduction
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Vendors, Buyers, Store Team and Upper Management.
- Talent in networking, recruiting, interviewing, training and developing others
- Must have organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as, attention to detail a must.