Snowboard and Ski Enthusiast Seasonal Sales Assoc
About the Job
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores across 10+ states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com . Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
We are looking to hire an applicant who is both knowledgeable and passionate about our culture and skiing. This person should have a solid understanding of the gear (skis, boots, bindings, accessories) along with knowing and/or learning the art of boot fitting and ski sales.. Customer Service is our mission. Here you'll help cultivate an environment that is exciting, interactive and fun for both customers and employees! This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic individual to earn significant additional compensation from their own personal sales.
- Passionate about skiing and the mountain lifestyle
- Experience selling skis, fitting ski boots, and custom boot work (preferred)
- Greet and assist customers with enthusiasm and a genuine smile.
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Take initiative to remain familiar with the merchandise carried in the store, including key features and benefits, as well as, ability to make accurate suggestions to customers
- Attend product knowledge clinics/camps
- Assist with visual presentation of merchandise and the store.
- Ensure that you are aware of current advertised items and specials
Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong selling and customer service skills
- Preferred: Sales experience
- Preferred: Outdoor Enthusiast