Snow Ski & Snowboard Shop Service Technician
About the Job
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a driven Snow Ski Service Tech. We are looking for candidates that have the passion and drive to be number one and to work in a team atmosphere! This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic individual.
- Greet and assist customers with enthusiasm and a genuine smile.
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Determine customers' equipment needs.
- Perform quality tunes, mounting, adjustments and repairs to customers' equipment according to established guidelines.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment.
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner.
- Ensure pricing is accurate, including any current advertised items and specials.
- Serve as knowledgeable resource to customers.
- Be familiar with the merchandise carried in the store, including brands, key features and benefits, as well as, ability to make accurate suggestions to customers.
- Remain current on ski industry products and trends to share knowledge with customers.
- Attend product knowledge clinics/camps.
- Notify Management of any suspicious people or situations.
- Loss Prevention maintain accurate cash control and minimize inventory losses.
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience
- Preferred: 1-year service technician experience
- Preferred: Retail and Customer Service experience
- Strong selling and customer service skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills, with the ability to learn the register