Summer 2021 Quality and Regulatory Compliance Internship
About the Job
Quality and Regulatory Compliance Intern
Customers throughout the globe rely on our extensive range of products and services—from next-generation instruments to everyday lab essentials to life-saving medicine. If you desire to be a part of a world-class team, Thermo Fisher Scientific can provide you with the opportunity to work in manufacturing to produce products that enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Operational Excellence in Manufacturing & Production is carried out by dedicated, team-oriented professionals who want to make a difference.
Summary of Role
- Establish Regulatory Intelligence Database by reviewing global registration.
- Develop system for monitoring regulatory and compliance changes and impacts to existing and new product development.
- Technical Documentation management by PDF / Acrobat forms
- Students who are completing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Preferred majors: Biology/ Biotechnology/Chemistry
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career in quality/manufacturing/operations
- Related work or internship experience preferred
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status