About the Job
At St. Jude Research Hospital, the ultrasound department provides essential imaging for our inpatient and outpatient populations. The newly designed ultrasound suite provides a state of the art, comforting and spacious environment for our patients and families. St. Jude is a family centered organization. The ultrasound department currently has two GE Logic E-9 and one GE Logic E10 machines.
This position provides the opportunity to become a member of the number one pediatric cancer hospital in the county ranked by U.S. News & World Report. You will contribute to patient care by providing diagnostic and research ultrasound examinations. The ultrasound technologists also provide image guidance in Interventional Radiology and the operating room on a regular basis.
Will work two 12 hour shifts on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and two days during the week
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Technology program required
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program preferred
- A minimum of one year of Ultrasound experience preferred
- Experience in Diagnostic X-ray preferred
- Registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT (R) (S)) OR certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- (LC: ARRT-R) Registration in Radiography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT- R) preferred
- Pediatric certification within 12 months of start date