About the Job
The role of Supervisor- Animal Services contributes to developing treatments for diseases and new methods of diagnosis that fall in line with the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's mission statement "Finding Cures. Saving Lives." This role will directly provide supervisory and ancillary support within husbandry operations as well as other related duties assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the Animal Resource Center.
Work Schedule: 7:00 am until 3:30 pm; Rotating weekends and holidays
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's degree in an animal, biological or related science preferred
- Three (3) years of laboratory animal experience required. Two (2) of these years supervising or leading groups is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience will be considered
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science (AALAS) certification at the Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician (ALAT) required upon hire or within 18 months of hire
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.