Sr Research Technologist
About the Job
The Department of Bone Marrow Transplant & Cell Therapy is looking for a staff member to operate as an advanced-level Research Technologist by assisting the principal investigator with the data collection and analysis for research projects. Properly conducts specific projects, maintains efficient laboratory operations and may assist in training other laboratory personnel.
- Assists principal investigator with and assumes responsibility for technical completion of experiments.
- Assumes responsibility for documentation compilation and reporting of experiments to the principal investigator.
- Maintains efficient laboratory operation.
- Trains personnel in procedures and techniques of the laboratory.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed in order to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate scientific field is required
- A minimum of three (3) years total work experience as a SJCRH Research Technologist or three (3) years relevant post-degree experience in a similar research environment is required with a Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years total work experience as a SJCRH Research Technologist or two (2) years relevant post-degree experience in a similar research environment is required with a Master's degree.
- No experience is required with a PhD in a related field.