Sr HR Compliance Analyst
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Baton Rouge, LA
About the Job
There’s a reason St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is consistently ranked on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work For” list. Because at our world-class pediatric research hospital, every one of our professionals shares our commitment to make a difference in the lives of the children we serve. There’s a unique bond when you’re part of a team that gives their all to advance the treatments and cures of pediatric catastrophic diseases. The result is a collaborative, positive environment where everyone, regardless of their role, receives the resources, support and encouragement to advance and grow their careers and be the force behind the cures.
The Senior Human Resource Compliance Analyst supports all HR compliance needs, including Title IX, affirmative action planning, TJC, governmental reporting, compilation of data for insurance applications, workers compensation, remote worker tracking and other similar compliance activities. Serves as the Title IX coordinator for the organization and its subsidiaries.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 4 years of experience in HR, compliance, or other, similar field
- Experience strongly desired to include:
- Experience with Title IX compliance programs
- Experience with creating, modifying and running reports using report application such as Crystal, Cognos, Tableau or similar system
- Experience validating, analyzing and auditing data; summarizing data into useful information for others
- Experience with MS Office products with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience creating training programs and facilitating educational sessions
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer