Shift Lead-Housing & Patient Services
About the Job
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment and interacting with people while providing exceptional customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, St. Jude may be the right place for you! We are looking for a Housing and Patient Services Shift Lead.
Shift: 11:30am - 8:00pm with alternating weekends and holidays
The Shift Lead is responsible for
- Supporting the operations of Target House and Parcels at Concourse, which includes family services, house events and activities, supervision of front desk staff, assisting with volunteers and ensuring compliance with housing policies and procedures.
- Answering the telephones, greeting, assisting and checking families into and out of Target House and Parcels at Concourse.
- Acts as a leader to all Guest Services Representatives at Target House and Parcels and supports them with issues involving patients and family members.
- Maintains a 24 hour/7 day a week cover at Target House and Parcels at Concourse, and covers shifts as needed.
- Trains and schedules pantry volunteers. Coordinates the activities for all pantry volunteers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate Degree in Hotel Hospitality, Literal Arts, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years' experience in patient housing, customer service, hotel hospitality, healthcare or front desk supervision required
- Bilingual preferred