Medication Use Policy Pharmacy Intern
About the Job
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is in search of part-time Medication Use Policy Pharmacy Intern. Under the direction of the Medication Use Policy Coordinator, the interns will follow established policies and procedures to perform a variety of routine technical and clerical support tasks that are integral to the operation of the pharmaceutical Department.
Must Submit the following to
- Letter of Intent
- Describing your past pharmacy experience, why you are interested in this position, and your short/long term professional goals
- Current CV
- Example of formal medical literature writing from pharmacy school
Note this Internship is located in Memphis, TN Only
Expected responsibilities for the position could include:
- Preparation of new medication formulary monographs
- Data collection for medication use evaluations/audits
- Review and assignment of adverse drug reaction reports
- Preparation of routine medication safety reports
- Completing work related projects
- Two years of college with acceptance and/or enrollment at an accredited college of pharmacy required.
- Pharmacy experience desirable.
- Proficient writing skills with knowledge of Excel and Word programs.