Manager Clinical Research Operations - RN or non-RN
About the Job
The goal of the Department of Infectious Diseases at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to study devastating diseases of childhood through a comprehensive approach including basic science research, translational trials, and bedside care, and we’re seeking a strategic thought partner and leader to help guide the trajectory of our HIV prevention and treatment program as we grow.
Here at St. Jude, our mission is at the center of all we do, and we’re honored to lead HIV prevention and treatment research for children and youth on a national stage: managing a multimillion-dollar, grant-funded portfolio, designing and implementing ground-breaking new protocols, and leading high-profile clinical trials. In this unique role, you’ll lead a tight-knit, high-performing team of clinical research associates, managing the ebb and flow of cases and protocols while collaborating across departments to drive our mission forward.
St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other potentially life-threatening diseases such as HIV infection, and we encourage applicants whose aspirations match the caliber of our work. If you're passionate about research, thrive in collaborative environments, and are a strategic leader with a heart for bold, mission-driven work, we’d love to have you apply.
Manager- Clinical Research Operations- RN-
Master's degree preferred
Manager-Clinical Research Operations
Bachelor's Degree required in a scientific or health-care field
Master's degree preferred
Manager -Clinical Research Operations-RN:
• Six (6) years related work experience, including four (4) years of direct clinical, biomedical, and/or behavioral research experience required.
• One (1) year supervisory experience required, five (5) years preferred.
• One (1) year project management experience preferred
Manager -Clinical Research Operations:
• Six (6) years related work experience including four (4) years of direct clinical, biomedical, and /or behavioral research experience required.
• One (1) year of supervisory experience required, five (5) years preferred.
• One (1) year of project management experience preferred.
Experience in HIV or Infectious disease preferred
Experience in QA and QI preferred
For Manager- Clinical Research Ops-RN
• (LC: RN-TN) Must possess a current Tennessee State Board of Nursing license if primary residence is Tennessee or a Nurse Licensure non-Compact state
• (LC: RN-ARK or RN-MISS) Must possess a current State Board of Nursing license in the state of primary residence if the state is a Nurse Licensure Compact state
For Manager- Clinical Research Ops-RN:
• (LC:SOCRA or ACRP) Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) from SoCRA or ACRP or must obtain within one year of employment
• Continued employment is contingent on maintaining certification while in position
For Manager-Clinical Research Operations:
• (LC: SOCRA or ACRP) Certification in clinical research from the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) or the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) must be obtained within three (3) years of assuming the position.
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.