Diversity & Inclusion Program Designer
About the Job
The Diversity and Inclusion Program Designer will work with the Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, key stakeholders, HR and the Learning and Development team to design and deploy Diversity and Inclusion specific programs and leader development initiatives to improve the acquisition, development and retention of all St Jude employees, with a particular emphasis on minorities and women.
- Current State Assessment/ Gap Analysis: Using qualitative and quantitative data, identify strategic, high-impact programs and initiatives to advance JEDI
- Foundational Training: Design and deliver comprehensive foundational training related to JEDI concepts for the workforce
- Specialized Training: Design and deliver specialized training sessions for particular workforce segments dependent on need/ impact
- Tools & Tactics: Design and implement tools and tactics to advance JEDI across the institution (i.e. toolkits, protocols, etc.)
- Speakers: Identify and coordinate external speakers/ subject matter experts to provide the latest thought leadership on JEDI topics
- Relationship Building: Develop relationships with peer organizations to share and leverage leading practices
- Research: Develop an ongoing repository of resources and research related to JEDI topics to enable the development of the Office of D&I and the St. Jude workforce
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years of experience planning and implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives, preferably in a healthcare setting
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.