Compliance Program Manager-International
About the Job
The Compliance Program Manager-International (CPM) is an exciting and newly created position at St. Jude. You will have the opportunity to make a great impact by being the first person in this position. The CPM is responsible for facilitating the implementation of the elements of an effective International Compliance Program. The CPM conducts independent risk-based internal auditing and monitoring, develops and provides compliance education and training, investigates reported compliance concerns, drafts policies and procedures, and serves as a subject matter expert and resource in the areas of compliance with applicable U.S. and foreign laws, including but not limited to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, foreign anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws, anti-boycott restrictions, sanctions compliance guidance, foreign influences in biomedical research, and export control laws. The CPM assists in the development and participates in the execution of the overarching Compliance Program Annual Work Plan and creates detailed critical reports for senior management.
This position could be eligible to work remotely.
- Bachelor's Degree in international affairs/relations, legal/paralegal studies, healthcare, scientific, business administration or related field required
- Advanced degree (Master's, JD, PhD) preferred
- Three (3) years experience in a healthcare, academic or international industry
- Experience with requirements relevant to foreign activities and interactions with foreign entities required
- Prior auditing or compliance experience preferred
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Professional-International (CCEP-I) or related certification required within two years of hire
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.