Clinical Research Pharmacy Services Manager
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Baltimore, MD
About the Job
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Clinical Research Pharmacy Services Manager. This position will coordinate efforts and performs functions necessary to support Pharmaceutical Services' role in clinical research at St. Jude. This individual leads his/her team to serve as the primary interface between the Pharmaceutical Department staff, investigators, clinical staff, clinical informatics, and others to coordinate efficient development of all necessary infrastructure to implement and support therapeutic clinical research studies involving medications.
This individual provides support and supervision for drug related aspects of protocol development, implementation, and monitoring as part of the Clinical Trials Office. This individual also performs various functions by serving as the primary pharmacist liaison with NCI-sponsored cooperative clinical trial groups, including the Children's Oncology Group and the Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium. Supervises Clinical Research Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians assigned to research support. Contributes to department, institutional, and Institutional Review Board education programs related to conduct of clinical research and departmental, institutional, and national committees and initiatives for clinical trials. This individual will also participate in the Pharmaceutical Department's educational programs by mentoring students and residents in the area of investigational drug studies.
- Graduate of a College of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council of Pharmacy Education required.
- Advanced degree or PGY1/PGY2 residency training preferred
- Five (5) years experience working with clinical research, protocol development, and investigational drug management in health-system pharmacy practice; One (1) year of supervisory experience required.
- Licensure or eligibility for licensure by the Tennessee State Board of Pharmacy is required. Licensure must be obtained within 90 days of starting if reciprocating.
- Certification as a clinical research professional with a national clinical research association (Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) preferred.
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer