Clinical Research Associate II
About the Job
As a Clinical Research Associate II in the Neuropsychology Section of the Psychology Department, you will support Faculty Investigators examining cognitive outcomes related to treatment for childhood catastrophic diseases and evaluating interventions addressing these issues. Studies focus primarily on brain tumor, leukemia, and sickle cell disease.
The ideal candidate will have training and experience in cognitive testing (typical batteries for testing include measures of intelligence, attention, memory, and parent report measures). Attention to detail and organizational skills are essential in coordinating data across multiple disciplines and collaborating sites.
- Coordination of scheduling, data collection/submission, and summary reporting for multi-site, prospective studies.
- Assistance with study planning and preparation of regulatory materials.
- Assembly and quality assurance of large data sets.
- Recruitment, enrollment, and evaluation of study participants.
- Communication with collaborating department study team members to assure study objectives are being met across disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in a related biomedical/bio-behavioral field required
- Master's degree preferred
- Two (2) years of direct experience in clinical biomedical and/or behavioral research required
- (LC: SOCRA or ACRP) Certification in clinical research from the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) or the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) must be obtained within three (3) years of assuming the position