Clinical Research Associate I
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Ann Arbor, MI
About the Job
Are you ready to join St. Jude Children's Research Hospital? Well this may be the opportunity for you! As a member of the Epidemiology & Cancer Control clinical research team, you will serve as the protocol expert for assigned clinical trials. Our goal is to improve the lives of pediatric cancer survivors through clinical research related to late effects of cancer treatment. Your primary responsibilities will include coordinating the day-to-day activities of a new research study, consenting and enrolling study participants, as well as coordinating with other team members across multiple institutions. Take the first step to join our team by applying now! NOTE: This is a grant-funded position.
As the Clinical Research Associate I, your responsibilities include:
- Performs data abstraction, collection, and entry to support clinical research
- Prepares submission for all reportable events
- Develops, maintains, and/or monitors case report forms
- Ensures compliance with prescribed interventions and evaluations of the assigned protocol(s)
- Provides data to the collaborating research organization or study sponsor. Prepares data reports.
- Bachelor's degree in a related biomedical/bio-behavioral field required
- Master's degree preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in clinical research, research, or related field required with Bachelor's degree
- No experience required with a Master's degree in a related field
- (LC: SOCRA or ACRP) Certification in clinical research from the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) or the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) must be obtained within three (3) years of assuming the position
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer