About the Job
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital will provide you with world-class facilities, state-of-the-art technologies, and extraordinary support to ensure scientific progress is never halted from a lack of resources. At St. Jude, you will be part of a collaborative environment where you can see, firsthand, how your work translates into survival for the children we serve.
We are looking for an Oncology Administrative Specialist. Working as an Administrative Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating administrative support for project management. You will also:
- Ensure timely and cost effective completion of administrative details
- Provide administrative services for departments
- Anticipate, initiate, coordinate, and follow up on administrative activities and other special projects
- High school diploma or GED
- Five (5) years of administrative support experience required
- Experience must involve e-mail, word processing and typing correspondence and reports, data entry, budgeting and bookkeeping, preparing presentations and filing
- Grants and/or database experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare, academic, and/or research institutes are preferred
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.