Do you have the career opportunities as a Neuro Clinical Nurse Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s North Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David’s North Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will serve as the primary decision maker for clinical and managerial operations and workflow during a given shift. As a Registered Nurse, you may assume care responsibilities for patients on the unit if needed. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
· You will collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
· You will continuously assess the quality of nursing care services provided and operationalize evidenced-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
· You will assume leadership responsibility within the unit in support of the RN manager/director, including direct supervision of a portion of the staff, education and coaching, payroll editing, annual performance reviews, and employee recognition.
· You will have designated responsibilities that may rotate within one or more of the following core areas:
o Quality, Safety, and Regulatory Preparedness
o Patient Experience
o Employee Engagement, Physician Satisfaction, and Culture
o Fiscal Responsibility including scheduling, overtime review, and supply management
o Staff Development including education / clinical competencies and Graduate Nurse Residency / Preceptor support
- 1+ year experience in healthcare
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing - preferred
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David’s Healthcare policy
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification - preferred
License and Certifications
St. David’s North Austin Medical Center is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas with more than360 beds. The facility is home toSt. David’s Children’s Hospital,St. David’s Women’s Center of Texas featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery. Additional services offered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology and neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient surgery.
St. David’s North Austin Medical Center is part of St. David’s HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David’s HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David’s Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Neuro Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.