Job Title: Driver
Starting Pay $15/hr
Location: Jefferson, WI
, and surrounding areas, as well as special trips outside of this immediate area, such as Milwaukee and Madison.
Who We Are:
We are a leader in providing residential, vocational, and educational services to adults with developmental disabilities. Our Mission is to ensure the people we serve to achieve their highest quality of life and personal growth.
Why Work for Us (click the link to see why!): CHOOSE US!
At St. Coletta, we pride ourselves in what we do and there is something for everyone to get involved in! From Special Olympics to our community orchard and garden, or our mini golf course, St. Coletta Prom, and SO much more!
St. Coletta of Wisconsin has excellent opportunities for Part-Time Drivers to join our Transportation Team! As a Driver with St. Coletta, you will safely drive assigned vehicles to transport persons served to outings, work, or medical appointments by performing the following duties:
- Safely drive assigned vehicle from homes of persons served or central loading area to destination, according to assigned schedule.
- Secure passenger wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during the trip.
- Ensure that all passengers make use of their seat belts and assure the safety of individuals being transported.
- Keep records of trips and behavior of passengers using company provided, web-based technology.
- Clean and service the vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and other accessories.
- Participate in organizational or departmental committees and meetings, as appropriate.
Benefits, we offer:
- NEW Benefit: Work today, get paid tomorrow!!! YUP, you read that right- get paid daily with Daily Pay!!!
- Generous PTO (3 weeks in your first year!)
- Eight paid holidays
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance plans for FT and NOW PT (20 hours per week +)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Company paid short-term & long-term disability and life insurance
- Tuition/C.N.A. reimbursement programs
- Employee referral bonuses
- And more!!
- Click here for more details and information about our employee benefits or go to https://www.stcolettawi.org/benefits-summary/
- Professional driving experience, preferred.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Valid regular WI drivers license and a driving record that meets organizational standards.
- A desire to assist individuals with developmental disabilities and other challenges in their personal growth.
- Successfully complete all required training within 60 days of hire.
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth opportunities, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today! We offer competitive salaries; generous PTO; eight (8) paid holidays; and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with an employer match, company paid short-term & long-term disability and life insurance!
To see what we've been up to check out a few videos and our Facebook page (links below). You'll see that you can love your job while making a meaningful difference in people's lives!
Copy and paste the following links:
- (18) St. Coletta of Wisconsin | Jefferson WI | Facebook
If you are seeking employment or volunteer opportunities that are secure, offer growth opportunities, are flexible, make a difference in the lives of others, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
St. Coletta is an Equal Opportunity and Substance/Tobacco Free Employer.