Sr. Product Application Scientist- Cryopreservation
About the Job
Job Title: Sr. Product Application Scientist- Cryopreservation
Requisition ID: 130370BR
Location: US - Remote OR Europe based
What will you do?
Cryopreservation and the associated sample preparation methods surrounding these applications is becoming more important with increases in cellular therapy development, Bio-banking requirements and precision medicine. The Controlled Temperature Technology (CTT) Team is looking for an application specialist who can own and drive thought leadership in the area of cryopreservation and the applications where it is required.
Product Portfolio Support
- Monitor trends in cryopreservation applications
- Provide inputs into NPI programs through Voice of Customer capture
- Develop relationships with key thought leaders and user groups.
- Support global customer needs for application support
- Support problem solving for cryopreservation applications with technical teams
- Develop content for customer facing communications
- Support marketing efforts and serve as subject matter expert for marketing campaigns
- Develop and enhance global sales competencies through training and learning programs
- Support global standards development in biobanking, cell therapy and other segments supported by cryopreservation applications
How will you get there?
- Bachelors degree in a life science discipline a required minimum, advanced degree (e.g. MS, PhD, MBA) is a Plus
- Experience with cryopreservation of various cell and tissue types
- High comfort level with molecular biology principles
- Comfortable with written and oral communication
- Experience with presenting data and results
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good at prioritizing
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.