Sr. Manager, Digital Content Strategist
About the Job
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Digital Content Strategist
Requisition ID: 132633BR
Location: US - Remote
What will you do?
The Sr. Manager, Digital Content Stategist will be responsible for planning; optimizing, implementing and analyzing offer management activities, including messaging and demand gen assets as they relate to the Digital Marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will possess a strong program management background and a strong background in Digital Marketing, content marketing and offer management. You will demonstrate excellent leadership skills that map to Thermo Fisher Scientific core competencies. You must be able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but you can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. You will also be excellent at driving results, being able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time, anticipate bottlenecks, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. You will be able to participate/influence other stakeholders and senior leaders across the company.
- Responsible for contributing to quality customer-facing digital campaigns that drive profitable online sales, and generates Omni-channel guest engagement
- Champion relevant content offers and optimize across buyers journey for our target customers and segments
- Identify content gaps and missed opportunities. Uncover and develop ways to scale including dynamic offers to get the highest delivery out of each piece being created
- Manage content offer lifecycle workflow from creation through approval, editing, publishing/activation, test, measure, curate and maintain. Coordinate launch plans cross multiple channels
- Lead Digital Marketing content initiatives by leveraging industry trends, corporate brand, and solution value propositions that drives traffic, engagement, and marketing qualified leads and delivers Omni channel pipeline
- Utilizes creative offer strategies through various platforms such as: blog and social media, white papers, website content, video scripts, sales and marketing materials, customer FAQs, case studies, brochures, infographic copy, and demand creation copy
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing teams to deliver an effective offer strategy and editorial calendar to enhance our Omni-Channel and Data Science pipeline and align with marketing campaign themes and goals
- Clearly communicate at all levels in the organization, including senior management. Maintain relationships with internal business partners and external agencies (as needed)
- Provide and report on content offer measurement using a combination of web analytic tools, marketing automation, content management systems and social media management tools
- Work with the Digital Marketing Analytics team to define KPIs and determine the effectiveness of content offers, campaigns and channels.
- Develop and optimize business processes and procedures including use case/ offer development and roadmaps for micro segmentation, creation and optimization of creative assets, dynamic content creation, template and segmentation rules, and execution workflow
- Create cohesive strategy and planning process that integrates key offline events, Omni-channel and Digital Science marketing imperatives, and online specific campaigns
- Manage Content scoring, promotion and integrate with delivery platforms
- Effectively troubleshoot and problem solve when necessary to keep work on track by using multiple systems to manage the workflow and publishing of content offers daily/weekly
- Collaborate with Divisional Digital Marketing teams to ensure content landing pages across devices, site experience and the overall customer journey is optimized for success in relation to driving engagement and scale
How will you get there?
- Bachelors Degree in related field required.
- 8+ years’ experience in content asset and offer marketing
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to take complex topics and distill into unique, data-driven and actionable content
- Deeply understand the marketing cycle from intake through measurement.
- Understand decision tree methods and hierarchical application of rule sets.
- Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Experience developing and managing editorial calendars and organization workflows
- Experience in integrating social media and blogs as part of an integrated content strategy
- Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work together as a team and willingness to take direction from superiors
- Have strong analytical skills with ability to drive actions from large data sets
- A consistent record of leading a program from conception through completion
- Possess critical strategic thinking, readily identify obstacles and offer solutions
- Able to assess and develop a plan, run with it, but willing to seek guidance as needed
- Strong Excel skills a plus (Pivots, Array Formulas, and Nested Formulas)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.